Dark Angel Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, October 31, 2008

A Hellgirl's Diary Part 4

Hearing footsteps behind me again, I stopped in my tracks by didn’t turn around.

‘If you keep following me, I swear to the devil I’ll kill you myself,’ I snarled, sounding as lunatic-y as possible, like I was some mad mass murderer.

Thankfully, my act put him off my trail. I really would’ve killed him, though. And I don’t mean by the “accidental” curse. I would’ve done it because I wanted to.

Hey, I’m allowed to do that once in a while. Rules don’t apply to me anyway. I’m what some people might consider calling…

Immortal.

Is there such a thing, though? Immortality. Either that or I’m just indestructible. Doesn’t matter. I’m put on this earth to suffer and make others suffer as well, until I breathe my last breath and die a natural death. What’s a cursed girl supposed to be? I can’t lead a normal life. Not without wiping out the whole American population.

Anyways, I walked into my room, still fuming. However, there was a slight curious feeling mingling with the anger. Lucky Dude wasn’t, isn’t, and ordinary guy or he would’ve died a long time ago. Wonder who he is…

Or rather, what he is…

Great, now my imagination’s running away with my brains. I’ll need to get some sleep.

HellGirl

P/S: I’ll update tomorrow, unless something miraculous happens and I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment